Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm prententious

The only reason that I opened a blogger account was to have a medium in which to share my race reports.  I always thought that people who kept blogs were pretentious.
I mean, honestly, who wants to read your thoughts?
But here I am, posting a non-running report.

I'm currently in week three of no running.  It sucks.  I go to the gym on the days that I would normally run.  By the time my knee is healed, I'll have the lower back and abs of a Norwegian man named Olaf.  Or perhaps a Swede named Sven.  Not sure there.
All I know is that it sucks.

I suppose this is all a life lesson of some sort, but I try not to look too hard into crap like that.

So that's it for today.  Maybe more tomorrow.  We'll see.

My sweet new shoes that I won't be wearing for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment